1. A personalized cake key ring that Hagrid made for you himself.
“Baked it meself, words and all.”
4. A set of Hogwarts classics, which includes Quidditch Through the Ages and The Tales of Beedle the Bard.
Come on! Babbity rabbity…no?
Get Hogwarts Classics on Amazon for $11.99.
12. A 2017 calendar that’ll provide the perfect wall decor.
Get this calendar from ThinkGeek for $19.99.
13. A Hogwarts wax seal set that will help you create your own Hogwarts acceptance letter.
Get this set from Amazon for $9.80.
14. Butterbeer candles that are the perfect gift for wizards and Muggles alike.
22. Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans that come in fantastic flavors, such as rotten egg and earwax.
Get these jellybeans on Amazon for $3.54.
23. A divination planner to help you get your life together.
28. An adjustable ring made with a page straight out of Harry Potter.
29. A cookbook that will help you bake treacle tarts and pumpkin pasties like a pro.
Get this cookbook on Amazon for $11.40.
30. A Kindle case that looks like it’s been borrowed from the restricted section of the library.
33. A portkey magnet to transport you straight to Diagon Alley.
Or as Harry would (annoyingly) say, “Diaginilly.”
35. And…the best gift of all? The entire series on DVD.
Get the complete eight-film collection on Amazon for $50.99.